Tuesday 13 June 2017

Girl's Day leader sojin's first lead role in korean web drama series “ Humanity Supermarket "

Girls day Sojin is going to be lead for the first time in the upcoming Korean web drama “ Humanity Supermarket ”.

  She is playing the character Yeon Hee, who is a top student and end up working in subservient employee in a small company.

She is also too mysterious and hiding her identity. This drama is based on the human emotions and feeling. 

Sojin commended, “ I am excited to be a lead in such an interesting drama. I am worried because it is my first lead role ,but I think I will learn a lot and I will try my best to make the charming character Yeon Hee more lively”

“Humanitarian Supermarket” will be airing in July. Can watch it in  NAVER TVCast. 









Check out my YouTube Channel For Korean drama list


Subscribe to KOREAN DRAMAS AND JAPANESE ANIME by Email


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


Thank you For Your Support...!!! Korean Drama Fighting ♥♥♥....!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment