Sunday 29 October 2017

My Top 150 Korean Drama Series List | Best K-drama List of all times (Sh...


I have watched around 300 Korean Drama Series Until Now and I found these 150 Korean dramas more interesting and Worth to Watch. So I Created this List.
I know most people will Complain about the Ranking I have given to these 150 k-dramas. This List is full and fully my own Favorites.
Each one has their own preferences and taste, Please Respect My preference and Support my Channel
In this video, I only added the list of names of 150 K-drama. Next time I will upload the list of drama with description and detailed story.
My Top 150 Korean Drama Series List | Best K-drama List of all times (Short Ver.)






Check out my YouTube Channel For Korean drama list


Subscribe to KOREAN DRAMAS AND JAPANESE ANIME by Email

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Thank you For Your Support...!!! Korean Drama Fighting ♥♥♥....!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment